SYDNEY-HONOLULU ROUND TRIP WITH THE BEST OF POLYNESIA!
35 DAYS VISITING 12 PORTS OF POLYNESIAN BEAUTY AND CULTURE!
Sydney – Honolulu Round trip visiting various ports in New Zealand, American Samoa, Hawaii, French Polynesia and Fiji on board Sun Princess in 2020.
Sun Princess truly lights up the seas, serving up tantalizing cuisine, dazzling live entertainment and new experiences with our Discovery at SEA™ programs. Relax in The Sanctuary, a tranquil haven reserved for adults, or put your feet up at Movies Under the Stars, whatever you decide to do, your time on board will be unforgettable.
Validity: 30 September 2019-31 October 2019 or until sold out
- Sydney Return, 35 days and 12 ports of call.
- Wide range dining and on board entertainment and activities.
- Anytime dining or traditional dining
- Discovery at Sea
- Captains Welcome Champagne Waterfall reception
- Theatre/production and entertainment shows
- Movies under the stars
- Bars, nightclubs and Discos
- Dancing, Karaoke & Comedy
- Afternoon Trivia
- Theme night parties
- Ultimate Deck Party
- Youth and Teen Programs and Activities
- Taxes and port charges
HURRY DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT DEAL!
Simply fill out the enquiry form, or give us a call on 1300 487 283 TODAY!
* Terms and conditions apply. Fares are cruise only per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on a lead stateroom or specifically stated categories available at time of publication, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees, and port expenses (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 30th September 2019 and ends 31st October 2019. Offers subject to availability and valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer or cruise line non-refundable fare types. $10.00 deposit is only applicable to sailings departing from 1 August 2020. A second deposit is required in addition to the initial $10.00 non-refundable deposit. $10.00 deposit is only applicable for voyages 14 nights and under. Voyages of 15 nights and longer and departures prior to 1 August 2020 attract reduced deposits. Dates and amount of deposit will be advised at time of booking. Some oceanview and balcony staterooms have obstructed views, guaranteed cabin categories are allocated approximately 1 week prior to sailing at the ship’s discretion and cannot be changed. Advertised +fare or fare credit based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares and seasonal surcharges may apply to other departure dates chosen. †Airfare flight pricing is either one way or returns economy class as marked. ^ Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Onboard credit is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. Where applicable and if stated, onboard spending money varies by stateroom type and length of voyage and will be advised at time of booking. Accommodation prior to embarkation and after disembarking the cruise and transfers between the airport, hotel and cruise terminal are at passenger’s own expense, unless stated that accommodation/transfer is included in the package price. If included, accommodation is based on twin share rooms between 3-4* properties and additional charges apply for accommodations chosen above 4* allocation. Single supplement surcharge applies. Additional cruise line, airline and accommodation supplier terms and conditions also apply and can be provided upon request. Whilst information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal and suppliers reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. A credit card surcharge of 1.65% for Visa and Mastercard, 2.26% for AMEX, 3.85% for Diners Club and 1.0% for debit cards.
Departure Date: 5th September 2020
35 days cruise holiday package for $5999.00* per person an inside cabin on a twin share voyaging the best of Polynesia!
*Reduced deposit THIS MONTH ONLY + up to USD385* OBC for bookings made 14-20 Oct 2019*
Day 1 – Sydney, departs at 4pm
Day 2:3 – at sea
Day 4 – Bay of Islands, arrive 9am and depart 6pm
Day 5 – Auckland, arrive 7am and depart 6pm
Day 6 – at sea
Day 7 – cross international date line
Day 8 – Pago Pago, arrive 9am and depart 6pm
Day 9:13 – at sea
Day 14 – Honolulu, arrive 6am and depart 11pm
Day 15 – Kauai, arrive 8am and depart 5pm
Day 16 – Hilo, arrive 8am and depart 5pm
Day 17:21 – at sea
Day 22:23 – Tahiti, arrive 7am and depart 4am
Day 23 – Moorea, arrive 7am and depart at 6pm
Day 24 – Bora Bora, arrive 7am and depart 4pm Day
25:26 – at sea Day 27 – cross international date line
Day 28 – at sea
Day 29 – Suva
Day 30:32 – at sea
Day 33 – Brisbane
Day 34 – at sea
Day 35 – Sydney